mummphhpurrrdrool

Mmph get da flashy box away frum me Mommy. My face is fat. Stoopid obsessed toof.  No flashybox for meBut dat nise man at da ER vet gived me nice stuffs so I don’t hurt no more. I fink I gonna nappzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

PS from George – Sanjee’s face started swelling tonight, so Typist and Grandma Duck took her to the ER vet. She was seen by the same great ER doctor that looked after Mini when she was so sick In September. Sanjee has an abcessed tooth. Ow : ( She got antibiotics and pain meds and will have the bad tooth removed Monday at our regular vet. She had started limping yesterday, so the vet did xrays of her back legs too while she was sedated for exam and she has severe arthritis. We’re looking after that too. Send purrs for my kitteh please. We love her and want her to feel better really soon. Thanks. *ducky hugs*

About Sanjee

George is MAH duk! Don't lissen to him about me bein his cat. MOL I has a twitter @sanjeethecat :) I is an angel now and I tweets from tha puffy clouds.
This entry was posted in The Hotties Cats and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to mummphhpurrrdrool

1. Cheysuli says:

We hope you will be okay soon. Until then, enjoy your drugs and use that for all it’s worth as far as attention, toys and treats go!

2. I hope you will feel better soon and that the bad touth will come out nice tomorrow !
    Think that Cheysuli´s idea about enjoying the drugs and use that for all it´s worth as far as attention , toy´s and treats was a pawsome idea 😀

3. Pingback: Sunday Noos » Cat Blogosphere

4. Mog says:

Purrs for Sanjee, purraying your extraction will go smoothly and you recover quick.

5. purrs for Sanjee…..we hope they can get you fixed right up!

6. Sanjee! Paws crossed that you continue to be in no pain (drugs are your friend in this instance) and that tomorrow’s extraction goes smoothly!

7. Just heard about Sanjee.
    Sending healing purrs that the owie toof comes out with no problems and she feels better soon!

8. We read about Sanjee on FB. Hope that tooth is better soon.

9. Pingback: Monday Noos » Cat Blogosphere

10. Sanjee we are so sorry you are feeling bad. Healing purrs that you feel better soon. Hugs and love.

11. Pumpkinpuddy says:

Oh dear. Poor Sanjee. I got my paws crossed that she feels better soon and the v-e-t can do something about her arthritis. Love you guys!

Aw, Sanjee, too bad you have to wait until Thursday but take plenty of those pain meds and if you have any left over maybe we can sell them on the black market to pay your vet bills.

13. Pingback: Tuesday Noos » Cat Blogosphere

14. Everycat says:

Oh Sanjee! Horrid toof, best be rid of it! We are so sorry you are having a rough time and we send you lots of toofy and bone soothing rumbly purrs and love. Good luck with the extraction and enjoy those pain meds!

Luff from
    Gerry & Mungo

15. Tuxi Stringer says:

Hi Sanjee and George! Sanjee, we hope you get to feeling better with that nasty tooth gone. My housemates and I have recently had reabsorptive lesions and once the bad teeth are out, we feel so much better. Get well soon! Love, Tuxi, Joan & Cats

16. Pingback: Wednesday Noos » Cat Blogosphere